Termination of Parental Rights

In some situations terminating parental rights is whats best for all parties involved, mother, father and child(ren). (1) Grounds for the termination of parental rights may be established under any of the following circumstances:
(a) When the parent or parents have voluntarily executed a written surrender of the child and

Revocable or Irrevocable Trusts

Irrevocable trusts are the easier of the two to understand. After you place property into an irrevocable trust, you can’t retrieve the property. For all intents and purposes, that property now belongs to the trust, not to you! With a revocable living trust, the person creating it can later change his or her mind regarding not

Having trouble paying Court Fees?

57.082 Determination of civil indigent status.
(1) APPLICATION TO THE CLERK.A person seeking appointment of an attorney in a civil case eligible for court-appointed counsel, or seeking relief from payment of filing fees and prepayment of costs under s. 57.081, based upon an inability to pay must apply
Call Now Button
Call Now